Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

My Dream Writing

Anahera                             My Dream

I consider my family an inspiration, for my dream is to be a singer

I have a very musical family, so that’s where my dream comes from. My favourite singer has always been Adele, she wrote the song I first sang, I look up to her. I will have to audition for shows and work hard to make my dream come true. If I ever do become a singer, my biggest dream in that dream would be to sing a duet with my mum, with a beat made by my brother on a television show. If I could, I would want to meet Adele in LA.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great dream Anahera! Very achievable dream!!! An idea from me is why Adele inspires you, other than that AWESOME! Your BFFL Harlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele inspires me because of her voice, I have never heard anything like it. Your dream is, as achievable as mine! - Akomanga Tekau-Ma-Tahi, Anahera, AKA Your BFFL

    ReplyDelete