Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Ukulele Song - With Harlynn

Today my best friend Harlynn came to my house. My mum, Harlynn and I went out for the day! While we were out my mum bought me a ukulele and 2 guitar pics! I was really excited. It was HILARIOUS watching my mum tuning the ukulele! Apparently you are supposed to sing 'my dog has fleas' in different pitches. Harlynn and I decided we were going to make a song up with the ukulele! We cannot wait to get started!! Ka Kite x

P.S we both take ukulele classes with Garth every Wednesday lunch time!
This is what it looks like




5 comments:

  1. Wosh! Very descriptive! It's great to see you are enjoying it aswell as your lessons (I hope.)I really don't see anything you should add.
    Also i like how you added some te reo moari!

    - Analise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yes I am enjoying the lessons alot! - Anahera

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats great anahera and is that your yellow ukelale i think thats how you spell it from Honey great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Honey ~ Anahera Room11

      Delete